Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nails in a flash

In my pre-child raising days, I would enjoy a relaxing pedicure on at least a monthly basis, and even treat myself to a beautiful shellac manicure once in a while...when I hadn't bitten my nails down to nubs. These days, I am lucky to get the chance to paint my own nails every couple weeks if my daughter naps long enough. Today I took the chipped polish off my nails....err nubs that I gnawed off two weeks ago...and unpolished my toes. I chose a color that I picked up as a freebie at the supply store. OPI Mod-ern Girl. It's a pretty coral shade perfect for the warm weather and sunshine. I would make this post longer but little one just woke up and I also got a last minute phone call asking to help get my neice home from school so THANKS FOR READING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment